About Me

Imperial, CA, United States
My name is Kristen Collins, and I started out making sugar cookies as gifts for family and friends, then I started receiving request for birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers and other special occasions. And so Cookies by Kristen was born. I started this blog to serve as my online photo album so please, take a look and email me your questions and request. If you'd like to place an order at least a one week advance notice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for visting.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wedding Dress Cookies


Approx. 4" ~ $24 per dozen

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Kristen made these beautiful, wonderful, and amazing cookies for my bridal shower. They are to die for. Everyone loved them and are still talking about them. Thanks again Kristen.

    Love,

    Missy

    ReplyDelete